Latest News from Macon.com:
- Sat, 19 Apr 2014 04:29:00 +0000: Bearing the cross on Good Friday - Macon Telegraph: Local & State
Jeremy West, portraying Jesus Christ, is whipped by Jon McMullian, right, and Bill Evans, who were dressed as centurions during a "Cross Walk" Friday night at New Elim Baptist Church.
- Sat, 19 Apr 2014 03:01:00 +0000: Preacher, son remain in jail after Cherry Blossom arrest - Macon Telegraph: Local & State
Larry Craft travels the country preaching on the street during festivals, fairs and sporting events.
- Sat, 19 Apr 2014 03:01:00 +0000: Dozens seek computer help at Twiggs library - Macon Telegraph: Local & State
JEFFERSONVILLE -- The manager of the Twiggs County Public Library said hes teaching people long out of school to successfully use a computer, the Internet and email in a few hours.
- Sat, 19 Apr 2014 03:01:00 +0000: Telfair County tallies a rare runoff tie - Macon Telegraph: Local & State
Tuesdays runoff election for a county commission seat in Telfair County was supposed to settle things. It didnt.
- Sat, 19 Apr 2014 03:01:00 +0000: State orders Macon day care closure after child allegedly left in van - Macon Telegraph: Local & State
After an anonymous complaint that a 5-year-old was left in a Macon child care van for more than four hours Monday, the state is closing the day care center.
Latest Dodge County News:
- Sun, 20 Apr 2014 12:00:00 +0000: Given personal interview - The Dodge County News
- Sat, 19 Apr 2014 12:00:00 +0000: April 21 is deadline to register to vote in the May 20 primary - The Dodge County News
Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp wants to remind Georgians they must be registered to vote by April 21st in order to participate in the May 20th Primary Election.
“Every Georgian should have the opportunity to vote in the May 20th Primary Election,” said Kemp. “The good news is that it is easier than ever to get registered to vote or to change your registration information.”
Georgians with a valid Georgia driver’s license can go online and register at: https://registertovote.sos.ga.gov/GAOLVR/#no-back-button.
Continue reading "April 21 is deadline to register to vote in the May 20 primary"
- Thu, 17 Apr 2014 14:27:00 +0000: Lakeside Assembly will host 5K and one-mile run on May 3 - The Dodge County News
Lakeside Assembly in Eastman will hold a 5K and one-mile fun run on Saturday, May 3, 2014. “Brian’s Missions for Life” will begin and end at Lakeside Assembly at 1417 Cochran Highway in Eastman.
Registration begins at 7:00 a.m., the one-mile fun run starts at 8:00 a.m. and the 5K at 8:30 a.m.
There will be live music, entertainment for kids, snacks and water will be provided.
All proceeds will go to Lakeside Assembly Mission projects Speed the Light, BGMC and Light for the Lost. To find out more about these missions visit www.gadistag.org.
You can register online at http://www.runnersforchrist.org/.
For more information please contact Charles Mack at 352-812-1518 or email@example.com.
- Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:00:00 +0000: Class learns about government - The Dodge County News
- Wed, 16 Apr 2014 14:04:53 +0000: Impact places second - The Dodge County News
Latest News from OnlineAthens:
Latest News from WSB TV:
- Sun, 09 Feb 2014 13:15:13 +0000: Atlanta Weather | Sleet reported in N. Georgia - 2 News Now
- Sat, 08 Feb 2014 03:43:11 +0000: The Tabernacle closed for inspection - 2 News Now
- Sat, 08 Feb 2014 00:37:28 +0000: Glenn Burns questions Gov. Deal about lessons learned in winter storm - 2 News Now
- Fri, 07 Feb 2014 19:56:21 +0000: Fundraiser helping girl who inspired Georgia medical marijuana bill - 2 News Now