“The only dealer you will ever need.”
2016-2017 TV35 Academic Scholarship
TV35 and it’s sponsors have established a $1000 scholarship to be awarded to one outstanding high school senior from Laurens County, Georgia. The scholarship will be awarded on an objective and non-discriminatory basis without regard to age, race, religion or national origin.
- Complete the application in its entirety.
- Minimum GPA od 3.5 on 4.0 scale.
- Attach two letters of recommendation from a school staff member, community leader, or guidance counselor.
- Involvement in extracurricular or community activities.
- Must be a resident of or attend school in Laurens County, Georgia.
- Must be enrolled in college, university or vo-tech school for the Fall 2017 semester.
All completed applications must be received by May 31, 2017.
2016-2017 TV35 Scholarship Application